Monday, April 27, 2009

HELP!!!!!

Happy Monday all!

I am in desperate need!

I am the music director at my church and I am currently without a church pianist. If you know anyone in the Athens area that would be interested please message me. I've been looking now for over a month and have only hit dead ends.

To give you a little info: It is a small Baptist church right on the outskirts of Athens. The pianist will need to be at church Sunday morning and Sunday night and it pays $111.00 a week (strange amount-long story). It is a great church with very loving people and both of the previous pianists that I have worked with only left because they moved away.

Thanks for reading this post and for any responses. I'll be back later with a real post. See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Left you award on my page. Hope that you are having a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete