Thursday, April 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOO!


I would like to wish my Baby Girl E a VERY HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY! I still can't believe she is 11, or for that matter that I am old enough to have an 11 year old. Time sure does fly! But today is Woo's birthday and I get a little nostalgic when I think about the day she was born. I was 24 and my husband was 28, we had been married for 2 years. I went into labor in the wee hours of the morning on April 29 (that's right the 29th). Erin was finally born by C-section at 10 am April 30th and weighed 9lbs. 1 1/2 oz. and was 23 1/2 inches long. She was a BIG BABY!


She is now 11, and quite hilarious. She has a rather dry sense of humor and is a huge tomboy. She is a phenomenal ball player, and is a very good big sister. I am so proud of her and consider her and her brother as my two greatest accomplishments.
Her favorite movie is Nacho Libre and here she is making her best Nacho face. (There is never a dull moment at our house!)
So Happy Birthday, Woo, I love you!





2 comments:

  1. Like I said on FB, I can not believe it. I am getting old. I need to be getting younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I still think of her as a wee little tiny thing!

    ReplyDelete