Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nisey!!!


Today is my big sister's birthday. She's only 20 months older than me but I tease her a lot about getting old. Here name is not Nisey either, it is Denise, but of course we call her Nisey. I even taught my children to call her Aunt Nisey when they were little bitty and they still call her that. I love my sisters and Nisey and I were especially close being so close in age. My mom has tons of pictures of us in matching outfits that she, of course, made herself. I wish I had some to share but, alas, I do not.


Even though I'm the younger one, I tormented her. She was insanely OCD about her bedroom and I just loved to mess it up any chance I got. One of my favorite games was to lay across her bed and wrinkle the covers. She hated that! She would always grab me by the feet and drag me off the bed and out the door. It was great fun! One day, I got the bright idea that when she grabbed my feet, I would grab all the covers and sheets and pull them off the bed with me. So, of course, when I laid across the bed she took hold of my feet and commenced to pulling. I grabbed a huge wad of bedspread and sheets and she drug me and the bed clothes right out her door. She pitched a fit, and I laughed so hard! Those were the days!


Anyway, we've grown up and I don't torment her so much anymore, except with frogs (she's insanely afraid of frogs, especially rain frogs).


So Nisey I wish you a very Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. You and Jen were evil children at times. I know that Miss Pam wanted to beat you two. Denise is so sweet and has always been. Kelly you are to but in your own way.LOL. Love yall of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA! I could tell a few stories myself, but I won't. :)

    ReplyDelete