Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday ,Baby!


Happy Birthday, Honey. My hubby turns 39 today. Aww!
I know he looks a little bit older than 39 (he started graying at 12, no kidding).
His family didn't really make a big deal out of birthdays while he was growing up, but I, on the other hand, grew up in a family that makes a very big deal out of every one's birthday. I always try and make a big deal out of his because I feel like he missed out. I can't resist doing his birthday up big even if I'm mad at him. I think it is sad when people don't get fussed over on their big day. He claims that he hates the attention, but he really gets emotional and doesn't like for anyone to see. He's really a big softy whether he wants to admit it or not. He actually gets teary eyed when we sing "Happy Birthday." So, to my Big Ole Softy, I wish a Big Ole Happy Birthday!
I hope everyone has a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Please tell him Happy Birthday for me! How are y'all celebrating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your hubby! We share the same birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send him a birthday wish from me! I was going through some old photos last night and ran across some taken in PCB when we got stuck in the elevator! You and I looked THRILLED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tagged you. Go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Left you an award. Go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He sound like a really nice guy. Nice that you make a fuss over his birthday. Everybody should celebrate their special day.

    ReplyDelete